Friday, October 1, 2010

Little Ebony Sculptures.

I've been making these little ebony wood sculptures to place around the office. I'm not 100% on the material yet, and I'm debating making something more custom for each of them. We'll see how it goes.


3 comments:

  1. hey dude looking good, I think it would all depend on the scale as to custom vs tiled. Really like your modelling, the rhino might need an ivory material. Would be interested to see them on a fancy sorta stand to make them feel like miniatures. keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ev, they're about 15 inches tall or so. I probably won't need anything too custom. I'm going to make an elephant yet, so I'll get around to doing an ivory texture. As for stands, that's certianly something I can add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i agree with evan. some stands would rock and they probably dont need custom texures if theyre not in the foreground. great modelling though

    ReplyDelete